Hey There!

Welcome to Life of Madison!

I created this blog to share my life as a 19-year-old girl from Hawaii. Being fortunate enough to have lived in such a beautiful place, I took off to study in California with a rich and potent source of culture, wellness, and more. The purpose of Life of Madison is to share my insight on various topics and inspire others in the same way that I feel inspired as well.

I will mostly be talking about nutrition, mindset, college, and simplicity through using as many research-backed facts as I can, as well as personal experiences of mine. Everything I write is published with absolutely positive intentions, so with that, I hope we can grow together and have fun with it :)

All the best,
Madi
A nice throwback to an art show I wandered into in Kailua, Hawaii

Comments

Popular Posts